|620mm||640mm||560mm||200L||Α 405 470 0201|
|780mm||640mm||560mm||250L||Α 405 470 0301|
|945mm||640mm||560mm||300L||Α 942 470 0201|
|1250mm||640mm||560mm||400L||Α 942 470 0401|
|1550mm||640mm||560mm||500L||Α 942 470 0501|
|650mm||700mm||700mm||280L||Α 942 470 1601|
|765mm||700mm||700mm||300L||A 942 470 1001|
|910mm||700mm||700mm||400L||Α 942 470 1301|
|1070mm||700mm||700mm||450L||Α 942 470 1101|
|1230mm||700mm||700mm||550L||Α 942 470 1401|
|1500mm||700mm||700mm||650L||Α 934 470 0001|
Our company manufactures aluminum fuel tanks using high quality materials such as (AIMg 5754H22, galvanized mounting brackets, INOX straps) to achieve increased resistance to erosion and decrease weight.
We manufacture various types of fuel tanks so that they absolutely suit every type of truck (e.g. tractors, hoppers, excavation trucks etc.), as well as every brand of automobiles such as: SCANIA, DAF, IVECO, RENAULT, MAN, MERCEDES BENZ, VOLVO etc.
We have the ability to manufacture mixed tanks for diesel-hydraulic oil or diesel-Adblue.
We are also able to manufacture upon request tanks for motorboats and buses in any dimension.
- Decreased weight up to 50%.
- Huge variety of dimensions so that they absolutely fit every type of automobile.
- Huge variety of mounting brackets for easy and safe placement. Mounting brackets are galvanized to resist erosion as well as the INOX straps.
- Extreme tank resistance to erosion due to aluminum type (5754 H22).
- All materials are recyclable.
- Competitive prices.